The Autobag® 500 bagger is a technologically-advanced, automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility and optimizing packaging throughput. This system delivers maximum machine uptime while lowering total cost of ownership.
- Capable of cycling at rates over 100 bags per minute
- Inherently safe design for safe hand loading
- Highly configurable layouts: left- or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch and bag loading area, improving ergonomics and operator productivity.
- compatible with Autobag and third-party counters, scales and infeeds.
- can be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring.
- 45-degree tilt option available for orienting long or delicate products.
- HMI with AutoTouch Control Software
- Easily integrates with inline printers, counters, scales, and conveyors
- Easy changeover of bags
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- More bag size options; from 5.1cm W x 6.4cm L to 30.5cm W x 50.8cm L supported (91.4cm long unsupported)
- Compact footprint
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
||Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1500 Watts (VA) max
||5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
||95.5 cm (Adjustable)
||94.2cm - 119.6 cm
||12.7 cm max
||27.7 to 101.6 um (or microns)
||W 5.1cm to 30.5 cm
L * 6.4cm to 50.8
*There are two versions:
Long- min bag length is 12.7cm Short- min bag length is 6.4cm cm
||Up to 2.27Kg (with load shelf)
- AutoLabel 500 inline imprinter
- Product load tray
- A range of infeed funnels
- SimpleCount counting system
- Seal flattener
- A range of bag deflators
- Raised unwind
- Bags-in-a-box adapter
- Aerospace & defence
- Apparel & accessory packaging
- Hardware & fasteners
- Hobby & craft
- Household products
- Personal products
- Pet products