Capable of bagging at speeds up to 80 bags per minute, this
automatic filling and sealing machine has been designed for advanced
packaging needs and is simple to use, dependable, and operationally
flexible for maximum machine uptime and packaging productivity. Package
size changes can be achieved in less than 2 minutes using Autobag
"bag-on-a-roll" pre-formed bags - a must for the packaging industry.
Utilising the very latest technology, Autobag "Replace-n-Repair"
machine operating systems and the most advanced user touchscreen
control available, the AB180 is the most reliable, and the easiest to
use automatic bagging system available for advanced packaging needs.
The large interactive AutoTouch™ control screen allows operators to
quickly recall and set-up packing jobs. The system's high capacity
memory makes multiple job storage easy, and the touchscreen offers a
powerful diagnostic help tool to enable operators to rectify machine
errors quickly and easily. These features and more make the AB 180 a
resilient and multi-facted tool for the packaging industry.
Using Autobag bag-on-a-roll polyethylene bags, the AB180 offers
a fast and cost effective advanced packaging solution.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast
- Extremely flexible - change bag size easily in less than 2
minutes for maximum machine uptime
- Powered unwind - provides positive web control for speed and
- Operator friendly - AutoTouch™ control screen for easy job set-up
and control with built-in diagnostics and help screens for rapid
- "Replace-n-Repair" system - for vital components to ensure
minimum downtime due to machine failure
- Combine with Autobag thermal imprinters - for complete
"print-n-pack" in-line product identification and labeling
- Easily combine with infeed & imprinting equipment - to meet
additional packaging needs